Thank You For Your Support!
Thank you for registering as an affiliate to support our upcoming massive launch, Zero Up™.
–> To get your swipes and banners, click here now! <–
You will also be receiving emails directly from me and my team about our launch. Be sure to whitelist “email@example.com” to ensure you receive the emails from us. We will have very important updates and latest assets sent to you once they are available.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Thank you and I look forward to seeing you on our leaderboard.
Watch Our Powerful Software In Action Below
Schedule Your Mailings with These EXACT DATES:
November 28th – FREE Book Plus FREE Workshop #1 Registration
November 29th – FREE Workshop #1 Registration With Free Book
December 1st – FREE Workshop #1 – LIVE
December 4th – Workshop #1 Encore
December 5th – Mail for FREE Workshop #2
December 8th – FREE Workshop #2 – LIVE
December 9th – Mail For Workshop #2 Encore
December 10th – Workshop #2 Encore
December 11th – 48 Hours Replay – Workshop #1 And Workshop #2
December 12th – Q&A Marathon & Cart Close
10,000 Leads – $2,500 In Prizes
5,000 Leads – $1,000 In Prizes
3,000 Leads – $750 In Prizes
1,500 Leads – $300 In Prizes
750 Leads – $150 In Prizes
300 Leads – $75 In Prizes
100 Leads – $25 In Prizes
From November 28th Thru December 8th
From December 1st Thru December 12th
Please DO NOT Hesitate to Contact us!
Simply send Jonathan Herbert an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for all your Joint Venture Questions, and I will get back to you ASAP.
Our Customer support email is: email@example.com
We THANK YOU for your support and can’t wait to provide your customers with MASSIVE value and fill your pockets with TONS of Money!!!
The Fine Print
As an Affiliate you agree to the following:
- The new FTC Guidelines for affiliate marketing came into effect on December 1st 2009. As an affiliate or JV partner for ‘Zero Up™’, you’ve read and fully agree to the terms listed on the Official FTC Website – http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/guides/guides.shtm to ensure that your promotions are compliant with the new guidelines.
- ABSOLUTELY NO NEGATIVE MARKETING. No “This is a Scam” and turning around to promote the product with your affiliate link. This will not only get ALL commissions negated. You will not be allowed to promote any future products from our company.
Also, if not removed immediately, we reserve the right to take legal action. We’re not trying to be unfair or crude, but guys, come on, we have a right to protect our brand. That kind of marketing doesn’t help anyone and isn’t fair to our company. Of course you’re entitled to your opinion, but we still have the right to protect how our affiliate links are used 😉
- We have a minimum threshold of $200 in commissions for our monthly payout..
- To be eligible for any lead prize, your conversion to sales must not be significantly below the average. This is at our sole discretion
- Payment will be processed on the 20th of Each Month for the sales generated 2 month prior. You will be paid in FULL.
- As an affiliate, if you purchase the product under your own link, we will VOID YOUR COMMISSIONS.
- Affiliate sales must qualify as legitimate transactions based on our terms and conditions. All transactions will be monitored and automatically reviewed. If any sales transactions associated with your affiliate ID and/or account do not line up with the types of qualified sales most typically seen through normal traffic generation methods, our system will flag your account. This will trigger a manual review of your transactions, and if necessary your sites and traffic practices. Any questionable transactions will be investigated. We reserve the right to withhold payment of commissions until the review process is completed. If, after a manual review, any transactions are deemed questionable, any earned commissions on those transactions could be invalidated and you may not be paid for them.
- Affiliates are not permitted to do use any keyword based advertising (such as search engine PPC) targetting a keyword of any of iPro brands (For example, you may not target the keyword “Zero Up” in your PPC campaign)
- Affiliates are not permitted to use domain names containing any of iPro brands to promote. For example, you may not use zeroup.net, because it has the term “Zero Up” in it, which is one of our brands.
- You may not give away any of OUR material (for example eBook or report) under any circumstances without prior written consent. (for example, you may not collect an email address in exchange for our eBook).
- Please make sure that your review/bonus site does not accidentally (or purposely) represent as us in any way – so using our logo on your page is probably fine, but in your header, maybe not – use your discretion.
- You may not use your affiliate link on any of OUR pages (such as comments section)
- We don’t allow cashbacks, rebates, giftcards, ipads etc.. Information product bonuses are allowed and encouraged.
During further review you may be asked for the following:
- Your full name
- Your phone number (in case we need to interview you)
- Method of promo (i.e.: email marketing, Facebook, Solo, Blog, etc)
- Proof of method(s) used to promo ( snapshot of email list, Facebook ad, solo ad receipt, blog display, website, etc)